GAME: How much do you know about the poster?

Started by LPChip, February 20, 2006, 12:20:15

Previous topic - Next topic

cyperkid

ok, what's my favourite food while spending nights by doing music/playing computer games:

A. instant curry noodles
B. tee&cookies
C. i call a pizza
C. coke&chocolate
D. i don't eat - games/tracker progs stress me too much
commodore stole my childhood

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Squirrel Havoc

Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Relabsoluness

cyperkid

Quote from: "cyperkid"
B. tee&cookies
C. i call a pizza
C. coke&chocolate

:shock:
damn.

cyperkid

Quote from: "LPChip"I'd say C.

Quote from: "Relabsoluness"I say the other C   :P

well, one C is right.
to appoint the winner i have to know which "c" lpchip actually took
sorry for the trouble with the double-numbering  :oops:

LPChip

I think you're going for the coke and chocolate, because coke fits with everything, and chocolate fits perfectly with coke :)

A pizza is very nice, but its not something you order (or have around) that often, so would be a good alternative, but not for that many hours. Definatelly coke and chocolate. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

cyperkid

Quote from: "LPChip"I think you're going for the coke and chocolate, because coke fits with everything, and chocolate fits perfectly with coke :)

A pizza is very nice, but its not something you order (or have around) that often, so would be a good alternative, but not for that many hours. Definatelly coke and chocolate. :)

yeah. indeed. so it's your turn.
or does "relabsoluness" have any complains?

LPChip

Lets see...

I will be on vacation this week from friday for a week. Where will I go to? :P

A. England
B. Turkey
C. Greece
D. France

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "cyperkid"or does "relabsoluness" have any complains?
No complains  :)

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "LPChip"Lets see...

I will be on vacation this week from friday for a week. Where will I go to? :P

A. England
B. Turkey
C. Greece
D. France

Well if I actually knew where the Netherlands were, I could guess which one is closest. What can I say, I'm a product of the american school system  :lol:

I would guess A though, just because I would like to go there.

But maybe B, although I still say A
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

speed-goddamn-focus

I guess B cause there were so many dutches there when I was there.

cyperkid

i would say C
as the Netherlands are as winter-ish as Germany, i could image that the people there all want to go SOUTH during the cold season (as in Germany)
Greece offers culture, best food and kind people...so why not  :D
(but Turkey as well...)

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"I guess B cause there were so many dutches there when I was there.

We have a winner! :)

Yupz, its freezing here, and im going to a warm Turkey, where its 19 degrees celsius, instead of minus 4 degrees. :)

speed-goddamn-focus

Yay!

Ok, here's my tricky question:

What's my car?

Edit by mod: Please only provide 4 answers!

Edit by user: No way.