GAME: How much do you know about the poster?

Started by LPChip, February 20, 2006, 12:20:15

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"Yay!

Ok, here's my tricky question:

What's my car?

Edit by mod: Please only provide 4 answers!

Edit by user: No way.

Replied by mod: Yes way!!! :) Read the 1st post ;)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "LPChip"
Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"Yay!

Ok, here's my tricky question:

What's my car?

Edit by mod: Please only provide 4 answers!

Edit by user: No way.

Replied by mod: Yes way!!! :) Read the 1st post ;)

Make me!  :P

rewbs

LPChip

So it seems that SpeedFocus is no more willing to provide us a question? :P

First one that has one posted will be the next question. Limit to only 4 answers. not 3 or less and neither 5 or more.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rewbs

What is speed-goddamn-focus' car?
A. He has a horse instead, actually.
B. He only moves via astral travel, actually.
C. speed-goddamn-focus is in fact the figment of our collective imagination and he therefore cannot own a car, actually.
D. a Volvo.
E. All of the above.

speed-goddamn-focus

J) Renault Clio

Why was I annoyed with LPChip?

A) He deleted 90% of my post and sent me a PM I had to edit it.
B) I perceived him as being anal.
C) I'm just in a bad mood.
D) Old habit.

Waxhead

I almost answered B, A, D and I almost certainly thinked of D,E,A,D but then again answering two times D is wrong so I go with E :P

edit:
speed-goddamn-focus beat my post by 10 milliseconds ... ;)

and speed-goddamn-focus how about D? (let's get this thread moving shall we?)

edit#2:
Hey you edited your post speed-goddamn-focus .... D WAS all of the above but I stick with D anyway ;)

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"J) Renault Clio

Why was I annoyed with LPChip?

A) He deleted 90% of my post and sent me a PM I had to edit it.
B) I perceived him as being anal.
C) I'm just in a bad mood.
D) Old habit.

B  :P
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

A is the only one that isn't completelly true, so it has to be A! :lol:

speed-goddamn-focus

Waxhead wins, cause D) all of the above was the right answer.

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"Waxhead wins, cause D) all of the above was the right answer.

You don't make friends easy, do you? :lol:

Waxhead

Well it's my turn I guess ... here goes:

I'm the kind of person who never throw away anything usefull - how many hard-drives do I have lying around (and in use)!?

A) 5 working
C) 1 broken - 16 working
D) 3 broken - 14 working
E) 5 broken - 10 working

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "Waxhead"Well it's my turn I guess ... here goes:

I'm the kind of person who never throw away anything usefull - how many hard-drives do I have lying around (and in use)!?

A) 5 working
C) 1 broken - 16 working
D) 3 broken - 14 working
E) 5 broken - 10 working

B!  :lol:

Seriously, I would guess E

EDIT: "I'm the kind of person who never throw away anything usefull" How is a broken hard drive useful?!  :?:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Waxhead

Crap I missed B :) ... wow what a bummer!

Sorry but E is wrong. A broken hard-drive can be used to do many strange things at least if you take the top cover off ;D use your imagination; - you can for example glue sandpaper to the platterns and use it to grind stuff ;)

PS I'm going away for the day so it may take some time before I announce the winner! Good luck everyone :)

LPChip

Answer D?

(bytheway, you may only provide 4 answers, so if you've included B, then E wasn't allowed.

Does no one read the rules? :?