GAME: How much do you know about the poster?

Started by LPChip, February 20, 2006, 12:20:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

Saga Musix

Really Weird Person

Because of that, it has to be A.

Here we go:

Something died this weekend. What was it?
[list=a]
  • My  mouse
  • My speakers
  • My keyboard
  • www.marioparty.de (Look at the Superstars section and ordered pair (1,-1))
    [/list:o]

Really Weird Person

Did I actually confuse somebody with that question? I have not seen any guesses to it yet! I will be waiting in my painting asking people to "come on in here!" and when someone does, I will have them stay for eternity and then their alarm will go off and they will tell me that it is five past eternity.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/ween07.html

Saga Musix

Really Weird Person

Saga Musix

Really Weird Person

Especially for me, since I am big on having sound on my devices! And fortunately that is incorrect.