GAME: How much do you know about the poster?

Started by LPChip, February 20, 2006, 12:20:15

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Due to how you formulate the question, I think its B.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

cyperkid

Quote from: "LPChip"Due to how you formulate the question, I think its B.

no...i'm sorry.
i spent my time in a different manner  :wink:
commodore stole my childhood

Relabsoluness

An exam nor a hungry worm sound good, so obviously it could be C

cyperkid

Quote from: "Relabsoluness"An exam nor a hungry worm sound good, so obviously it could be C

that's not right...
to admit: it was a disgusting experience (and my descriping terms had a real ironic, or even sarcastic tone) :wink:

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rewbs

A. I reckon a prostate examintation could be quite a disgusting experience.

cyperkid

Quote from: "LPChip"Must be D then. :P

yes. i indeed caught a harddisk-eating and system slowering troian
pretty nice watching data flushing through my pc while i am hurrying the net for updates for my anti-virus-prog and firewall

so the lesson for me (and maybe for some others here too) out of this experience IS:
Trend Micro is crap.
i am back on good ol' zonealarm+antivir.
8)

fisk0

Quote from: "cyperkid"
i am back on good ol' zonealarm+antivir.
8)

Yes, ZoneAlarm and AntiVir are great programs. I've been using them for years, and not once has troyans, viruses and worms managed to get control over the computer (though I've had some spyware, but they couldn't connect to the internet as zonealarm blocked them)

LPChip

What was the name of the second song I've submitted to MPC?

A. To Come
B. Boss
C. Abalon
D. Magic

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "cyperkid"i am back on good ol' zonealarm+antivir.
8)

AntiVir went ape shit when I tried to install win2k, giving me false positives all the time. I switched to Grisoft AVG and never had that problem again

EDIT: Now that I think of it, ZoneAlarm screwed my internet connection up, to where I couldnt connect to the internet at all until I formated and reinstalled windows again and again and again....and again
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "LPChip"What was the name of the second song I've submitted to MPC?

A. To Come
B. Boss
C. Abalon
D. Magic

Damn, I cheated and searched MPC's archives, with no luck. Searching for "LPChip" got no answers. I guess it's B. Just guessing, not like I actually listen to your music  :lol:  :twisted:  :wink: J/k!
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

cyperkid

Quote from: "LPChip"What was the name of the second song I've submitted to MPC?

A. To Come
B. Boss
C. Abalon
D. Magic

have to guess too:
D. magic?
(a it seems that almost all musicians/trackers who i know have a track named "magic" in their early stages...so me too)

speed-goddamn-focus

My guess is C: Abalon, because it looks like something misspelled.

LPChip

The correct answer has been given by Cyperkid.

Indeed, the second song I've submitted was Magic. A funny fact is, that on the old site, I've removed Magic after a while because I didn't found it a worth song to have on the list anymore, which also reflected by the comments I've received. So for a long time, Boss was shown as 2nd song while it actually was the 3rd. :)

Abalon was actually the 4th song I've submitted, although I considder it the best of the 4, because it has something magic. :)