Hows the weather?

Started by g, October 31, 2009, 23:56:28

Previous topic - Next topic

g

I've learned the hard way never to discuss faith or religion on the internet. So... how's the weather?

uncloned

cold - we had a cold front move through - but not too cold

Sat on my balcony with the cat on my lap and watched the sunset.

g

That sounds nice... I'd do the same if it wasn't so cold... but I have no cat and the sun set a whole bunch of hours ago...

LPChip

I actually liked the topic as it was progressed, and was ashamed to see it get this twist.

I've therefore split the post in 2 topics.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

The weather here is quite pleasant. A warm day, but there's a bit of wind, and it's a tad chilly. It's summer here in Australia (or getting that way, anyway).

Sam_Zen

rncekel

It still looks like summer here. No rain, no cold; maybe the time has ended sooner than you thought!

Nahkranoth

Damn cold weather, chilly winds, dirty leaves everywhere. Like the autumn has ended but winter haven't started yet. Perfect for ye goode olde black metal :lol:

Saga Musix

cold and rainy. autumn. :\
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

In the morning, it was very cold. It was like freezing. The ground was covered with snow even. Luckily things changed as the day progressed. In the evening the sun shined and things were actually quite nice. Too bad it didn't lasted for very long. In the afternoon the sun really shined big time and it was very hot. I think it was even like 40 degrees Celsius. It was so hot that I finally woke up. uhm yeah...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

maleek

Sam_Zen:
Autumn Leaves is actually a song by Marko Fürstenberg. Highly recomended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff4VYqa8mvw

In Sweden it is rainy right now. Rainy and cold. But it's alright.

Paul Legovitch

Here in France, the falling leaves drift by the window. The autumn leaves are red and gold.
But soon we'll hear old winter's song... when autumn leaves start to fall.
8) C'est une chansooon...

Sam_Zen

2 maleek :
I referred to the performance by Miles Davis. The wiki :

"Autumn Leaves" is a much-recorded popular song. Originally a 1945 French song "Les feuilles mortes" (literally "The Dead Leaves") with music by Joseph Kosma and lyrics by poet Jacques Prévert, the American songwriter Johnny Mercer wrote English lyrics in 1947.

maleek

I have some CD's with Davies. Although I did not know that he recorded a song with that title. I wonder if Fürstenberg; one of my favorite techno producers, are influenced by Miles in any way.

Anyway: the weather remains a' constant here in Karlstad, Sweden.

Rakib

Rainy, holiday in Amsterdam.
^^