Whooooooo Whoooooooo!!!!!!

Started by tvdude, May 04, 2010, 17:55:58

Previous topic - Next topic

tvdude

tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

Saga Musix

Hm... me? :nuts:

And who's front?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

^^

psishock

Our alien creators from the ancient times? O_O
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Louigi Verona

Haha! The post made me :)

Lots of comebacks lately. And Skaven is around!

g

If it's Jebus, it's about time!  :wink:

Nahkranoth

LPChip

Oh no!!!! It's tvdude. Everyone, hide... :nuts:

Welcome back man :) Good to see you're still alive and kicking!
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

kit beats

Quote from: "LPChip"Good to see you're still alive and kicking!

What i was thinkin, just checked out your song: Empty Shed.

Cool vibe, love the guitar!

Best regards,
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

tvdude

awesome everyone...thanks for the warm (and very funny) welcome!...I had no idea I was in the same league as aliens and jebus..hahaha...yay me...its good to be here...It's been a crazy year...lost my job...thanks to the recession, lost my home for the same reason....I have a full time job again and am slowly getting my life back...yay!  I only wrote one last song last year....just one.....arghhh!!!....that's going to change....
Thanks again everyone....I will be posting music soon and looking forward to hearing yours....
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."