Hows the weather?

Started by g, October 31, 2009, 23:56:28

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Quote from: "Rakib"Rainy, holiday in Amsterdam.

You're in Amsterdam? Cool!

You really did picked the wrong time though, m8 :p
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Rainy and cold in Amsterdam . Then one prefers to stay inside.
So, according to Fox News, Rakib will be in dopeshops, whorehouses and dark rooms.. :)

Rakib

Haha, back from Amsterdam now. Had a awesome time there. But we were a bunch of norwegians taking a ahort trip. The plane tickets was very cheap so we had to go. A very surrealistic city, compared with Oslo, lots of drugs, whores and dark rooms. All very illegal here.

Back home unfortunately the first snow came today.
^^

machinesmith

Right now its the rainy season here, but this is G's fault...We pray to the weather here (monsoon, crops and such) and his non-chalant reference to `The Seasons' have angered the Weather Gods (satellites). Why'd you have to talk about religion here??  :cry:

g

Clearly mr machinesmith (if that is you real name), you have little respect for my belief in the Seasons. I couldn't care less tho, because I have some really really old books that I've interpreted in a way that allows me to blurt out virtually anything.

These "satellites" you speak of, have you ever seen one? If not, how do you know it exists?

Paul Legovitch

I've learned the hard way never to discuss weather or season belief on the internet.  :D
So... what's your favourite pet ?

uncloned

[edit]

This is Butch - the smartest ferret I've had so far. He could count and figure out spacial puzzles. He died about 3 years ago unfortunately. His picture was at hand.

[/edit]

g

I was very unhappy with how this weather topic progress, and now I'm proud!

Here's Nisse:

Sam_Zen

Henk, female, 16 yrs, knows only two seasons per year : inside the house or outside the house all day.

LPChip

Since everyone is posting there pet, let me show you mine:

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

uncloned

how unusual. I've not known too many people with pet plants.

LPChip

Quote from: "uncloned"how unusual. I've not known too many people with pet plants.

Special import from planet Zvlueynza

Saga Musix

my pet plant: chuck the plant!
http://members.fortunecity.com/harang/chuck3.jpg

Edit by Mod: above url doesn't allow hotlinking, so I made it text only. Copy and paste to a new window.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

machinesmith

Here's pootle

It's also known as Daragah the Hydro Elemental Deity (The one G has to say sorry to!  :x ). This photo proves that it exists - thus you HAFTA say sorry now! Our Beliefs (and, more importantly, overwatered crops DEMAND it! (Please!!) )

Yes Pootle/gah doubles up as a pet too if you're stateside do take the oppurtunity to see, He/it is somewhere in Florida.

[Meanwhile...]
Loved the thinly veiled sarcasm and allusions G man, almost had a nose milk moment (well Nose-Tea moment, hence why it never happened, ever shoot out 40C beverages through the nose?) anyway liked it so much that I started searching for your tunes except couldn't find them, link?

LPChip

That looks a bit like a manatee.

Playing Tales of monkey island X)