MODPlug meeting (confirmed: 18-07-2009, 0:00 GMT+0)

Started by LPChip, July 12, 2009, 08:44:38

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I'd like to propose a meeting in our irc channel sometime.

Its for "a surprise to Bvanoudtshoorn".

I've talked with Barry about this and more than the above, he doesn't know either.

Now, the only thing that remains is to get together at a time/date that we all can.

Since its a surprise for you, Barry, I'd like to ask you when you're able to be online? :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

Well, I can be online roughly between 8am and 4pm at GMT+8 (in other words, from 12am to 8am GMT) Monday to Friday... Or possibly at some other time if it's more convenient. :)

I'm still confused as to what this is all about, though. :P

LPChip

Since those times are when I'm sleeping to being at work, the best day would be thursday, as thats my parttime day. I can be online in the morning then, or we'll have to arrange it so that I get up earlier to do this meeting.

What is best for others?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Well, those times don't sound that good for a meeting during week. Weekend sounds better. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Yeah, weekend would probably work best, or in worst cases friday night our time... oh wait, that would be saturday your time X)

Rakib

^^

LPChip

psishock

hmmm, weekend sounds fine to me too. We should just fix the ~exact hour, so i can arrange my sleeping period to be awake at the time.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

uncloned

Since I'm -5 GMT that period has a good chance of working for me.

7 pm till 3 am

I'll try to make whatever day works best for all involved work for me.

Louigi Verona

g

It's been a while since I was on IRC... What is a good server for esper.net? (oh wait, I can find that at esper.net right?  :oops: I might be there.

Saga Musix

irc.esper.net will connect you to a suitable server. for europe, that would be serenity.esper.net.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

OK, how does 8am on Saturday sound? That's at GMT+8.

I think that my maths was right, but given that I only woke up ten minutes ago, I can't be sure. :)

uncloned

I'll try Barry. That's 7 pm Friday by me if I got it right. (GMT -5) Possible I'll be by my dad's still. We just moved him into assisted care apartment and there is lots to do.

LPChip

Thats 1 am my time... on friday.

I could do that. Anyone else can make that?