Some new icons/logo's

Started by Matt Hartman, June 28, 2007, 01:31:59

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"Talking about logo, what's the connection of this site's favicon with the program ? h m ? I don't get it.

Nothing really... Its the logo of the hosting company. I never changed it actually.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Why not your icon ? It's connected to Modplug Central.

LPChip

Well... It must be an .ico file, and I have no way to convert anything to .ico.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

but you already have a favicon at modplug central... why don't you use this for the forums?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

MisterX

-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

Waxhead

I preferred LpChip's greyscale logo.

Sam_Zen

LPChip

Thanks MisterX, I'll upload this icon here when I'll get home.

bvanoudtshoorn

If you want to convert things to icons, like PNGs, and include all the transparency and stuff (which ms hacked into winxp), just use the GIMP! You can even embed multiple icons in it (just use multiple layers), and you can also set the colour depths for each icon. This is really quite nice. Just make sure that if you're using multiple-size icons, the layers have to be the correct size and in the top left-hand corner.

http://www.gimp.org (includes Linux, Windows, and MacOS X).

Enjoy!