modplug logos, banners etc.

Started by BooT-SectoR-ViruZ, May 24, 2007, 08:17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"Hey, i thought you were goingt to pay all our t-shirts! :P :nuts:

I was affraid you might think that... Hell, I even got nightmares about getting bankrupt out of that :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

älskling

Quote from: "LPChip"
Quote from: "Jojo"Hey, i thought you were goingt to pay all our t-shirts! :P :nuts:

I was affraid you might think that... Hell, I even got nightmares about getting bankrupt out of that :nuts:

Think of the positives Leon. It's only money. Can you really put a price on FRIENDSHIP?

LPChip

Quote from: "älskling"
Quote from: "LPChip"

Think of the positives Leon. It's only money. Can you really put a price on FRIENDSHIP?

Hahahahahaha

I can always try!!! :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Snu

oooh, i want a shirt too!
is there any way someone could take a pic of the front and back of a shirt?  i could probably recreate the logo and text in inkscape and get one printed. i recently got some experience with designing some tshirts, so im feeling adventurous.

Saga Musix

Bumping old bugs... Err... Threads! :nuts:

It seems like this will never happen, so how about just printing new shirts? If anyone has a good logo, I'm all in! :lol:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

residentgrey

When I get myself reacquainted with vector graphics and hopefully get me a tablet, I'll set us up a logo. THERE'S NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE! MAKE YOUR TIME! HA HA HA!
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

LPChip

I should have a vectorized logo somewhere...

Saga Musix

Maybe Snu still wants to do one? :D

Snu

ah, i had forgotten about this topic.
indeed i do still want to make a shirt, i would love to get a copy of that vector logo, lp.
this time ill have to bug you on irc, since you seem to forget a lot :p

Saga Musix

yes, please bug him at least once a day, i will help you. :P

Really Weird Person

The shirt and cup concepts do indeed seem quite interesting. Perhaps once Jojo becomes tired of programming and LPChip gets tired of whatever he does (automechanics perhaps) and they give those tasks to their children (perhaps), they will open up a convenience store (or pawn shop perhaps) and sell Modplug themed cups and t-shirts. :lol: As for Snu and Mr. X, it appears that they are both already in the designing field. Snu makes the shirts and Mr. X makes the cups (?).

Saga Musix

Snu: Actually, I have a version of the MPT logo LPChip gave to me earlier this years, both in EMF and SVG format.
http://sagamusix.de/openmpt/download/mpt-icons-svg-emf.zip

Saga Musix

New 88x31 buttons for linking to openmpt.org are in the works, a first one made by fuith is already available from here: http://openmpt.org/links
Also, let's not forget about Snu's ModPlug Wallpaper!

Also, since Kim's leftover MPT shirts never reached Europe as it seems, it would probably be a nice idea to make some new ones based on the vector graphics linked above. They're simple so they can easily be printed on a shirt or a cup, and they are also extensible.