modplug logos, banners etc.

Started by BooT-SectoR-ViruZ, May 24, 2007, 08:17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Saga Musix

since i'm also living in the EC (Germany), it may also be cheaper if you include mine in LP's package.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Jojo"since i'm also living in the EU (Germany), it may also be cheaper if you include mine in LP's package.

+1

though XL might be a bit large  :oops:
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

LPChip

I guess I could send a package containing 2 shirts to jojo, so he can send one to BSV?

For me its more expensive to send outside of NL than it is inside NL.

Another option would be to organise a gathering so I can bring the t-shirts there and we all meet. :) But I guess that would be even more expensive for some of you. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

Quote from: "LPChip"But I guess that would be even more expensive for some of you. :)

Yes. Yes it would. ::)

Saga Musix

well, a gathering for the european people at least ;P
sending one of them to BSV may also be cheaper indeed, i can do that. and yes, XL is abit large, but HEY, it's modplug!!! :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

älskling

Quote from: "Jojo"yes, XL is abit large, but HEY, it's modplug!!! :)

Exactly! If you like MPT you'll find a way to fill it out (tip: loads of chocolate and/or pregnancy)

Saga Musix

...and sitting in front of your tracker all day long! ;D but yeah, i'm really looking forward to those shirts. :)

LPChip

Quote from: "älskling"

Exactly! If you like MPT you'll find a way to fill it out (tip: loads of chocolate and/or pregnancy)

So you ARE pregnant! I knew it! :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

älskling

Quote from: "LPChip"So you ARE pregnant! I knew it! :nuts:
Oh you and your wits!  :nuts:

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "älskling"

guess i finally have an opportunity for breast-enlargement
:lol:

btw: what about the money? inner-european money transfer is free, but to the US it's crazy fees i guess (no credit card, no paypal)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

LPChip

I can do a bank transfer to outer european countries, and doing that is much cheaper than using paypal. I would not suggest to use paypal in this case, although its a possibility.

Saga Musix

of course it's also wiser in this case that only one person (LPChip?) does a bank transfer for all.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"of course it's also wiser in this case that only one person (LPChip?) does a bank transfer for all.

Depends... if People are going to send their money to me too, sure! :P

Saga Musix

Hey, i thought you were goingt to pay all our t-shirts! :P :nuts: