modplug logos, banners etc.

Started by BooT-SectoR-ViruZ, May 24, 2007, 08:17:12

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"
Quote from: "LPChip"
I still have the logo somewhere as vector (in a PSP file).

does it really take a year to find that?  :wink:

btw: i still want that coffee-cup!!!  :cry:

Appearantly :P

Okay, I admit, I forgot XD
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

MisterX

Who still wants a shirt?  I found a bunch of the black t-shirts in a box while doing some cleaning. :)
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

LPChip

Having a shirt would be nice :) So, yeah... :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Relabsoluness

Having a MPT shirt could be nice indeed.

Sam_Zen

Yes please, I would love to have a MPT shirt.  8)

bvanoudtshoorn

Hmm, shirts, you say. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those...

residentgrey

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"(and maybe there's still some of those nice mpt-cups)

I like mine full,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              with beer or good wine, thank you! Get back at me in a couple months i am reformatting a lot of things.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

MisterX

Well, let's see here, we have Australia, The Netherlands and "65 degrees North".  

I need to figure out a distribution method for the shirts that won't cost a fortune to get them to you. :\
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft

KrazyKatz

Add one to the list for Israel. What sizes you got?
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

bvanoudtshoorn

What about plain ol' post? :)

LPChip

Kim, if you can send me 2 shirts, I can then send one to Sam_Zen. That would cut down in the costs. Sending it to others will probably even more expensive than it will be for you, and I'm sure many people here will want to pay you some little cash for the distributionfee.

Sam_Zen

Clever idea by LPChip, if members are living nearby.
If costs are very high, maybe it's an alternative to send the digital design data of the shirt, so people should go to the local shirt-print shop and deliver the file.
The problem with actually sending cash over the Net is often still an expensive action. Sending 1 euro maybe costs 2 euro to send for example.

bvanoudtshoorn

Sam_Zen has a good point - it'd probably work out cheaper all round if people have it printed for themselves. :/

Saga Musix

i hope i'm not too late for the show, but i so want a MPT shirt! :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

MisterX

Perhaps you are right about it being cheaper to print locally, however:

1) I don't think that I have the original designs that these particular shirts were made from. (MPT Logo on front, "It's the MUSIC, Stupid!" on the back)

2) The point is that I still have a bag full of them and I already have five or six of my own that I wear. :)

The shirts are all Extra Large (XL), black cotton.

I can send two to you, LP, but no one else is close by? :(

There's also the hassle of customs paperwork that I may have to deal with, but I'll have to look into that.  It would be great to have the MPTees all over the world, though!
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft