[GAME]Talk about something using questions?

Started by LPChip, October 06, 2006, 08:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

It could be that this is a silly game?

The idea is to talk about anything, but whatever you say, can you be sure it is formed as a question? Even when giving answers, can you make sure it are questions?

Example needed?

Hi, next poster, what is your name?

Isn't my name LPChip?

Lets start, shall we?

What are you doing at the moment?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"What's it to you? ;)

Well?

What exactly do you mean by that?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

Wouldn't you like to know?

Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

cyperkid

what's the purpose of this game?
proving that you got your basic English right?

:twisted:
commodore stole my childhood

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"Wouldn't you like to know?

Dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?

If I didn't wanted to know, then why did I asked it in the first place?

Yeah, I wish my girlfriend was as hot as you, but is that possible?

LPChip

Quote from: "cyperkid"what's the purpose of this game?

Don't you like the game?

Why does a game has to have a purpose?

Is the challenge too much for you? :nuts:

cyperkid

Quote from: "LPChip"
Quote from: "cyperkid"what's the purpose of this game?

Don't you like the game?

Why does a game has to have a purpose?

Is the challenge too much for you? :nuts:

didn't you realize that i made a good point for/by participating?
commodore stole my childhood

LPChip

At first, I wasn't, was I?

Do you forgive me?

Reenen

This sux, doesn't it?

I mean, all I can do, is add "isn't it", or "doesn't it" or "wasn't it" etc. to my sentences, agreed?

:-)

LPChip

But you ended your sentence with agreed, which is not in your list, right?

Reenen

Waxhead

Was it right of me to join this thread?

SoundCrafter

Am I the only one that thinks this game is garbage?

tehe... :lol:
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

Why you ask me? Weren't I the one that made it? :P

Btw, did you know I've posted this game at CTGMusic too, and is quite populair there?