[GAME]Talk about something using questions?

Started by LPChip, October 06, 2006, 08:22:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Asharin

Why did you do this competion?
Do you WANT to confuse me?
I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile, your ass will be laminated.

Reenen

Quote from: "LPChip"Btw, did you know I've posted this game at CTGMusic too, and is quite populair there?

That is not a question, just adding a question mark doesn't make it a question... or does it?

LPChip

Quote from: "Reenen"
Quote from: "LPChip"Btw, did you know I've posted this game at CTGMusic too, and is quite populair there?

That is not a question, just adding a question mark doesn't make it a question... or does it?

Are you sure? Can't that question being answered with a simple yes or no? And since thats the case, doesn't that make it a question?

And doesn't your ... in your sentence make that a statement?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

Quote from: "Asharin"Why did you do this competion?
Do you WANT to confuse me?

Don't you agree with me that its quite funny?

And why would I want to confuse you?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Reenen

Ah darn it... I lose... because I love ...'s ...

:-)

LPChip

Can't you just try it? Is it really that hard for you?

Relabsoluness

But how come the forum has been so quiet lately?  ::)

Waxhead

Quote from: "Relabsoluness"But how come the forum has been so quiet lately?  ::)

Because musicians also needs some silence every now and then maybe?

LPChip

Can I ask a question out of curiousety? Next Poster, What have you done in the past week and or are you going to do in the next week?

Waxhead

Quote from: "LPChip"Can I ask a question out of curiousety? Next Poster, What have you done in the past week and or are you going to do in the next week?

In the past week I've spent most of my time at work and the following week I'm about to do the same, unless you have anything against it?

LPChip

Would there be a reason for me to be against that?

Wouldn't I be as guilty because that counts for me aswell?

Waxhead

Should there be a reason?

Can you also explain why you think you would become gulity?

LPChip

Isn't it obvious that when I've done the same activities, I'd wear the same responsibilities as you?

Isn't it therefore logical that if I'd be against it, I'd be against my own timespending aswell?

Doesn't that make me as guilty as you?

Waxhead

No it's not that obvious, because do you really need to have the same responsibility as another person just because you perform the same activities?

If you where against your own timespending would you really do it in the first place?

Would it not depend on how you define guilt?

tvdude

and just for the record.....what defines guilt?
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."