Author Topic: Your myspace.com?  (Read 15661 times)

Offline Joshiii-Kun

  • Active artist
  • *
  • Posts: 21
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 09:21:04 »
I have a MySpace Music account here.
I'm just another hobbyist.

Offline cyperkid

  • Workaholic artist
  • ***
  • Posts: 134
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 07:05:28 »
@lpchip
i said (and wrote): they contact me. if they do they might have some special reason too.   :wink:
i also wrote about the way they do it. it's just that they don't know it better. that is the point i don't understand, or better to say to what i don't agree.

@speed-goddamn-focus
"go and check out yourself" i would say  :D
nevermind. don't feel offend because you might be one of the 30% who actually are busy.
maybe it just helps that people are aware that it IS like i described.
the only reason why i'm upset:
i'm running a label and that demands a vivid musician who's active and cooperative... when you just write emails or now just click on modelled account pages...how can you know that you added a lamer or a reliable friend to your family...you won't know ever...and i got many lamers, believe me
;D
commodore stole my childhood

Offline speed-goddamn-focus

  • Crazy artist
  • ****
  • Posts: 689
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2006, 08:13:16 »
Quote from: "cyperkid"
@speed-goddamn-focus
"go and check out yourself" i would say  :D
nevermind. don't feel offend because you might be one of the 30% who actually are busy.
maybe it just helps that people are aware that it IS like i described.
the only reason why i'm upset:
i'm running a label and that demands a vivid musician who's active and cooperative... when you just write emails or now just click on modelled account pages...how can you know that you added a lamer or a reliable friend to your family...you won't know ever...and i got many lamers, believe me
;D


ah, now i see your point. :) i didn't get that this was an actual problem for you, i kind of thought you were generally annoyed that people had it easier these days.  :lol:

Offline cyperkid

  • Workaholic artist
  • ***
  • Posts: 134
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2006, 11:31:13 »
Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"


ah, now i see your point. :) i didn't get that this was an actual problem for you, i kind of thought you were generally annoyed that people had it easier these days.  :lol:


:wink:
commodore stole my childhood

Offline BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

  • Workaholic artist
  • ***
  • Posts: 468
    • http://breakcorezecke.de
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2006, 09:29:57 »
well i wouldn't say that myspace is the greatest thing on earth,
but it's a good way to spread some of your stuff around the world...

apart from that it's truly f*cking buggy
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Offline cyperkid

  • Workaholic artist
  • ***
  • Posts: 134
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2006, 06:55:11 »
arrived sept 1st

Quote

> Hi,
> I m an artist from France and I actually searching a label to
> release my first album.
> I haven?t got enough money to send cd to everybody, It ?s for
> that I send to you a mail today.
> If you want, You can listen my works at:
> www.myspace.com/*********
>
> Thanks a lot


 :lol:
commodore stole my childhood

Offline BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

  • Workaholic artist
  • ***
  • Posts: 468
    • http://breakcorezecke.de
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2006, 09:40:29 »
guess it sounded like music maker? ;)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Offline cyperkid

  • Workaholic artist
  • ***
  • Posts: 134
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2006, 21:29:43 »
Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"
guess it sounded like music maker? ;)


i didn't listen to anything anywhere anyway  :twisted:
commodore stole my childhood

Offline laban

  • Shy artist
  • Posts: 1
    • http://www.indie4ever.com
Your myspace.com?
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2006, 12:30:03 »
personal: ljohnson79
music respekd (under development)
Laban "Respek'd" Johnson

Jacksonville, FL