Can a non-musician get an honest critiquing about his music?

Started by Uhfgood, September 18, 2006, 23:36:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Karmann

Quote from: "XAVT"
Quote from: "Uhfgood"Can a non-musician get an honest critiquing about his music?

No. You will be hang, decapitated and your head will become food for the crows at the end of a spike.

I`m not joking.

Seriously.

Don't worry Dude! Obviously XAVT is all you have to worry about here. heh  He prolly see's crow's circling above for a reason. Or maybe they're buzzards? Hmmmmm.... We can't grow as a community if we don't begin somewhere. Ya know what I mean sweetie? By all means, Download a tracker and start experimenting. The fact that you've composed anything at all means that you will probably be good at it and probably love it. It takes a little time, but it's something you'll enjoy learning. I suggest the House tracker " MoDPlug". It comes with everything you need to get started. And the best thing is, if you need any advise or have any questions about it, someone is ALWAYS here! If I can do it, anyone can.
Live it, Put it down on paper, Play it! Human's are NOT Perfect for a reason...

Uhfgood

Thanks Karmann - Yeah I have Open MPT, and will probably start experimenting soon, if I can find the time.  I've got a bunch of projects going on at once, but I will be starting soon.

Keith