I prefer...

man: pizza, woman: shopping
7 (46.7%)
man: women, woman: man
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: July 27, 2006, 11:44:23

Louigi Verona

This is a stupid poll. Please, dn't start serious discussions on the matter. =)
Thank you.
PPA (Purposless Polls Administration).

LPChip

Where are the "all" and "none" options? :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Louigi Verona

you don't always get those in life

Squirrel Havoc

I picked the cheaper and more satisfying. Take a guess which that is  :boogie:  :nuts:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"I picked the cheaper and more satisfying. Take a guess which that is  :boogie:  :nuts:

I agree that it gives you a good and satisfying feeling. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Louigi Verona

The admin there corrected my poll by adding this weird line - or man for the girls. As author of this thread, I absolutely disagree with the correction and kindly ask to remove it, as it is obvious that girls don't choose between a man and a pizza, it's strictly a man's choice. If you want, girls would rather choose between, say, a man and going shopping. To a guy - choosing between good food and women is tough choice. To a woman it is not.

So, if you want to make this poll gender universal, the female variant should be something like: 1.Shopping 2.Men

LPChip

Louigi Verona

speed-goddamn-focus

I cannot choose  :x

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"I cannot choose  :x

What, you're unsure to choose if you're male or female? :nuts: :lol:

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "LPChip"

Yes.

COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK FOR ME?  :twisted:

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"
Quote from: "LPChip"

Yes.

COULD YOU PLEASE CHECK FOR ME?  :twisted:

According to an image you once sent me where you were in a forest, you look pretty male to me...

Louigi Verona

I knew that poll would fire up everybody's imagination!  :lol:

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"I knew that poll would fire up everybody's imagination!  :lol:

Then I hereby declare this poll to be "succesfull" :D

Diamond

I have pizza every Friday.  I wish I could say the same of women.