I prefer...

man: pizza, woman: shopping
7 (46.7%)
man: women, woman: man
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: July 27, 2006, 11:44:23

LPChip

Quote from: "Diamond"I have pizza every Friday.  I wish I could say the same of women.

I have pizza every tuesday :P But that doesn't mean I don't want womans :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

yrk

Quote from: "Diamond"I have pizza every Friday.  I wish I could say the same of women.

Why would you want women to have pizza every friday?
while (1) { fork(); }

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "yrk"

Why would you want women to have pizza every friday?

More to love, obviously.

LPChip

This topic is contaminatious :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Randilyn

Moo.

This is like, my first post in months, and I won't say anything!  But I did vote, if that counts. ^_^

LPChip

Quote from: "Randilyn"Moo.

This is like, my first post in months, and I won't say anything!  But I did vote, if that counts. ^_^

You won't say anything, but still you reply... What's wrong with this picture? :nuts:

XAVT

A cigarette a day keeps the doctor at bay.
A joint a week makes him look unique.