New site, phrase 2

Started by LPChip, October 25, 2005, 18:03:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I make a new system from scratch or use an existing one?

New system, I can wait a bit more.
37 (71.2%)
Modify another system. Hurry!!!
15 (28.8%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Voting closed: October 25, 2005, 18:03:23

Asharin

I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile, your ass will be laminated.

älskling

Any progress? A roadmap would be interesting :P

LPChip

There is some process, but not far enough to start transfering to it.

The basic structure is there now.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

maleek

Well. At least it's good news for us who like MPT. Everyone here would of course ike to see the system flourish.

älskling

Just a quick request for a status update :)

LPChip

All systems: check.

Eh, you don't mean the current systems? Damn... :nuts:

Things are going really slow in the development :(

I do have the core almost complete, but latelly I don't have had enough motivation and energy to finish it. The core is able to display xhtml 1.0 strict pages, but what it needs is the ability to actually merge content with it.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

psishock

QuoteEh, you don't mean the current systems?
All that matters to me are people who are using the "current system". Everybody is very friendly and helpful so i really don't have any complains, even i can preview and edit my posts as many times i want. That is just cool. :D

Quotebut latelly I don't have had enough motivation and energy to finish it
vitamins LP, eat more of that stuff.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

by the way, the right part of the poll bars is still missing (404 file not found :P)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"by the way, the right part of the poll bars is still missing (404 file not found :P)

Yeah yeah, I fixed that once, and then lost the fix again X)

And the motivation/energy problem comes more from the fact that I also program at work. I'm drained in my mind, not muscles.

residentgrey

Gimme what you got man, i will have plenty of boring weekends at work to mess with code. I am beginning to think on my web projects, and something to stimulate that project along would be nice.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.