Fusing Samples without losing Loop Point

Started by FreezeFlame(Alchemy), October 14, 2013, 19:55:06

Previous topic - Next topic

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Is there an method that allows samples, that have an different pitch (sample1:Strings C5,sample2:Strings G5) to fuse properly without losing the loop point?

I need to make an string with an chord that can be used in IT,XM,S3M,MOD,MPTM.I don't know if sample fusing is possible in IT,so if there is an way,post whatever is on you're mind,please.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

You mean you want to mix several notes into one sample but keep the correct loop points for all of them? Well, there is no automated way to do so, but you can of course calculate the least common multiple of the loop points, which is... most likely going to be a very high number, so don't expect any small and perfect-looping samples.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteYou mean you want to mix several notes into one sample but keep the correct loop points for all of them? Well, there is no automated way to do so, but you can of course calculate the least common multiple of the loop points, which is... most likely going to be a very high number, so don't expect any small and perfect-looping samples.

The only thing i expect now is working hours on an loop point...
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).