Banned from issue tracker ?

Started by DanH, November 14, 2012, 10:30:12

Previous topic - Next topic

DanH

Hi folx!

Unfortunately i found no better place to ask...

Yesterday i suggested 2 new features in the issue tracker,
and became banned from that afterwards?!

Was it too much text, or too short edit time?
(i lost the second one in the first attempt while being too slow, something expired,
and in the second attempt i was really fast in Copy&Paste)

or too much posts?

Or should i have had discuss these features here, prior to posting it in the issue tracker?

Thanks,

Daniel

Saga Musix

If you just mean that you have problems submitting issues because of some invalid security token or something, this is actually a problem with the issue tracker or its configuration, and there's currently no proper way to fix that. You are most definitely not banned from the issue tracker.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

DanH

Thanx!
But no, it said "Your account may be disabled or blocked or the username/password you entered is incorrect."
Even after i claimed "lost password?" and changed password and so on.

Maybe it came from the IP-Adress thingy
(Perhaps add to the "Only allow your session to be used from this IP address"
a big fat redletter "Don't check this until you really know what you're doing!" beside the checkbox)

For now i'm back in again, after
one "block" with the present psw, and
one more "block" with the old psw
i finally got in with the present psw again.

sorry for bothering!

Saga Musix

Well, I can't do much about it since we didn't code the issue tracker. The only way I see to get rid of this check box completely would be to turn off Mantis' secure session feature completely, which I wouldn't  want, and adding a custom note to the login form would require me to add it again with every Mantis update...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.