How can download free music?

Started by ilstahm, April 13, 2006, 13:46:21

Previous topic - Next topic

ilstahm

Hi,
I am a new user.
How can I download some free music?
I can not download, why? Any months ago I donloaded the song with any problem, but now I can not....

Any one can help me?

Exsume for my english!!!  :P

LPChip

I've moved your question to General chatter.

To answer your question, I'd need more information.

As far as I can tell, nothing changed. So what doesn't work? Clicking the link? Seeing the posts with songs?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

DavidN

Most likely he last saw the site when it was fully functional.

There was unfortunate accident involving the site server and a large mallet or something, meaning the code was lost - what's been set up in its place for now is this forum. Songs can be downloaded from the obvious section.

Kosztya

Hello!
I am a new user as well!
Two days before I described my problems, but didn't answer anybody, my text was cleaned.
What was the problems with the text?
Where can I describe my problems?

Here (in Hungary) There is no professional "ModPlugTracker" website, Please help me!

Thank you very much

Important: If you answer me, use popular english words (if you can do it) because english isn't my mother-language.

LPChip

Quote from: "Kosztya"Hello!
I am a new user as well!
Two days before I described my problems, but didn't answer anybody, my text was cleaned.
What was the problems with the text?
Where can I describe my problems?

Here (in Hungary) There is no professional "ModPlugTracker" website, Please help me!

Thank you very much

Important: If you answer me, use popular english words (if you can do it) because english isn't my mother-language.

As described in the PM, your topic has been moved.

It can be accessed here: http://forum.openmpt.org/index.php?topic=485.0
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

ilstahm

LPchip thank you for your help!
I have trying to download the sogn from the archivie, but when I cliked on download button, there was no download, and I returned on index page...I think there is any problem in the link... it the same one when I log in... Do you know other way the download them ?

Thank you so much...

LPChip

Quote from: "ilstahm"LPchip thank you for your help!
I have trying to download the sogn from the archivie, but when I cliked on download button, there was no download, and I returned on index page...I think there is any problem in the link... it the same one when I log in... Do you know other way the download them ?

Thank you so much...

Ah, Most of the songs from the archive are so old that the link probably doesn't exist anymore. If that happens, the 404 error transfers you to the main page. Does this happen with all songs? and perhaps, you can try to download songs from the Free Downloads forum.