Another decade

Started by Saga Musix, July 05, 2011, 22:44:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Well, today is the day. Three decades have passed, and LPChip is now officially an old fart! ;D Happy 30th birthday dude. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Thanks!!! :D

you posted it 15 minutes too early, but I forgive you. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Rakib

Congrats, whats your civil status now?
Married with 5 kids?
^^

LPChip

Nah... Just married my 2nd wife.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: LPChip on July 06, 2011, 06:29:36
you posted it 15 minutes too early, but I forgive you. :)
I posted it at 0:44 CEST, and since the Netherlands are also in CEST ( :nuts: ) it should be all right. :P Maybe you forgot to change the forum time offset in your profile? The forum always runs at UTC, so dayling saving time settings have to be adjusted manually.

So... Where's the cake? Any birthday tunes to release? :nuts:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: Jojo on July 06, 2011, 08:48:53
I posted it at 0:44 CEST, and since the Netherlands are also in CEST ( :nuts: ) it should be all right. :P Maybe you forgot to change the forum time offset in your profile? The forum always runs at UTC, so dayling saving time settings have to be adjusted manually.

So... Where's the cake? Any birthday tunes to release? :nuts:
Ah, you're probably right. The cake is here (points to cake).

I don't have a birthday tune to release, but I'll go home earlier. Maybe I'll make one:)

rncekel

Just 30? So, you are still young enough to receive congratulations for your birthday, instead of reminders for a medical check.
Have a nice day!

LPChip

Hahahahaha, yeah I suppose I am that lucky. :)

Saga Musix

LPChip

Cool! Nice cake! Makes me hungry :P

KrazyKatz

Oh hell, I logged in late. Sorry LPChip. Belated Happy Birthday :) Please enjoy a free Virtual Beer.

May you have a year filled with inspiration to make some great tunes :D.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

LPChip

Christofori

Only 30? ;P
Happy belated, from me as well. ;)
/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*

LPChip

Yeah, rub it in... :P

Thanks anyway. :)

I got a present from my brother. Its a book called: 30, nothing more than advantages.

Christofori

Erm, well by that I only meant that some of us are older than 30 already.. you have a little catching-up still to do.  :P

There, made you feel like a youngster again with that, eh?
/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*