Where's the christmas board theme?!

Started by Saga Musix, December 24, 2009, 11:38:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"...

Right...

Lets switch :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

KrazyKatz

Way to go ;)

Who'se going to write us the Good New Year and Happy Holidays post ;) ?
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"Thank god, it's gone. :P

Aren't you supposed to be on some kind of gathering right now? :s :o :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"I am, and you can even watch me . :P

Why in heaven's sake, would I want to watch you? I have much prettier things to look at (and had even more when the theme was still up :nuts:)

Saga Musix

Because you can listen to my fantastic releases then! (tracked and streamed music compos are already over, though) :P