Main Menu

Yay!

Started by Louigi Verona, October 09, 2009, 07:07:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Louigi Verona

To all married folks here - welcome me to the club!

:D

Nahkranoth

My congratulations, LV!
And, well... count me out :D

LPChip

Congrats...

Which animal was sacrificed to be your wife? :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Nahkranoth

I think LV is not too fond of sacrificing animals, maybe a pair of warm analog tape looping devices will do :lol:

Louigi Verona

residentgrey

More like what animal was sacrificed FOR the wife. LOL I KEEED I KEEED  :evil:

Congratulations!

Tho I also second the tapes idea too.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Saga Musix

Congrats, and have a lot of, err, tapes! (what is a tape player without tapes?!)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

uncloned

congratulations LV!!!

I hope you have a long happy and content marriage!

Louigi Verona

Thank you, Chris, thanks everybody!

g

Congratulations!

PPH

Congratulations!
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

Sam_Zen

Congrats LV !

bvanoudtshoorn

Congratulations, LV! All the best for your lives together. :)

Really Weird Person

QuoteWhich animal was sacrificed to be your wife?

LPChip, I think that the world's answer to that would be chicken (though they shorten it to "chick"), but I would say that Louigi Verona is actually a human being and he married another human being.

QuoteMore like what animal was sacrificed FOR the wife. LOL I KEEED I KEEED

bvanoudtshoorn, that may potentially a turtle or perhaps a fish of some kind. :lol: (based on his name)

LPChip

Hahaha good one :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs