How old is everyone?

Started by Squirrel Havoc, February 05, 2006, 02:01:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Squirrel Havoc

As the topic says, how old is everyone? I notice a lot of people on this forum are pretty young, and this question has been asked before, but I think that was the old forums with the old people, now we have new people.

I'm 27
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Randilyn

[deleted]

tvdude

Heya.  I'm 32, turning 33 in a month.  I've been tracking now for about 2 years.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

Dj Cruk CHIKIN

Me... 14 trackin for 2 years as well.
Eat... Its good for you.

Squirrel Havoc

Ive been tracking 6 years

EDIT: And I STILL suck! :)
-

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

although it's a little private: 24
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

HarD-TeX

LPChip

24, tracking for approx. 11,5 years now.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

Sam_Zen

This indeed was a topic on the pre-crash forum. So being rather a dissonant :
I'm 61

Squirrel Havoc

Wow, seems like only Chip has been tracking longer than me. One thing I've noticed (and you other regulars have too im sure) is that people start tracking, and even if they rock, they just give up. I remember some really talented people that tracked for years, then just dissapeared (and that includes georg). I don't get why they give up and they are so good. They must be better at other things. On the other hand, I just wont give up, no matter how many bad reviews I get. That's a promise  8)
-

Bubblenugget

Tracking for 8 years  :D

Atlantis

Put an end to the loudness war. Don't limit or compress your mixdown until mastering; leave the master channel alone.

http://www.facebook.com/atlanteanrecords

rncekel

I'm 49. Only 4 years tracking, but 33 making music...