How old is everyone?

Started by Squirrel Havoc, February 05, 2006, 02:01:32

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Quote from: "rncekel"but 33 making music...

Well, Before Tracking, I played an organ too. I guess I can say that I can play an instrument for approx. 19 years now.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

cyperkid

i'm 26.
tracking since 95.
commodore stole my childhood

cdnalsi

Diamond

I'm 34.  I think I have the skill and potential to do some halfway decent tracking, but no inspiration.

Matt Hartman

I'm 32,
tracking about roughly 12 years on and off, pretty much since tracking came into existance.

I've been creating compositions for about 14 years and playing instruments about 26 years.
Yeah, sure. Right. Whatever.

rewbs

Damn we really are a bunch of old bastards.

Squirrel Havoc

Quote from: "rewbs"Damn we really are a bunch of old bastards.

Funny you say that, back when I was 25 (hard for this old timer to remember  :lol: ) I was one of the oldest people here. It was all teens and pre-teens back then it seemed like
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

rork

Also 24
I've tried to track but it didn't work out very well. Maybe I'll pick it up sometimes again but for now I'll just DJ
freecast listen to some non mainstream music

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Squirrel Havoc"Wow, seems like only Chip has been tracking longer than me.

doing tunes for 11 years now, tracking for 8 years  :twisted:
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

xaimus

I'm nineteen.  I've been playing my violin for about seven years, and have been tracking for about five.

DavidN

So this is just about the only forum I visit on which I'm one of the younger members - I'm still 21.

fisk0

I'm 20 (since January 24th), and have been tracking since 2001. I did not have any real knowledge of music before that. I had been playing fiddle and flute in school, though wasn't very good at either of them.

I sang in the chorus in school, though, which I think was what had me get interested in making music myself (and of course having friends and a brother that composed music too).

WulfNoir

:arrow:  29 going on 30 in april this year!  :D

Been tracking since my first PC back in '89 (Intel 80386SX/25mhz)

But got my first taste of Electronica back in '84 with my friend's Commodor 64

PCs Rocks ya'll!
Wulf Howla ! :)

MT

I'm 19 in March, and I've been tracking for only a few months.

hematurge

25 years old, tracking off and on for about 2 years. making music for about 10 years.
At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols. - Aldous Huxley