[Compo:R]The MODPlug Tracker Compo 2009

Started by LPChip, April 25, 2009, 11:42:17

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I'll see if I can fix your entry before making the downloads public.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

psishock

*composing, composing, composing*
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Rakib

machinesmith: Forget about the compo, go get the girl!
^^

psishock

whaaat? he can find a girl any time with his awesome charm, but there is only one MODPlug Tracker 2Sample Compo 2009 in a lifetime. ^^

psishock

phew, done, finished, fire up OMPT and enjoy!
the code and most of the stuff are quite messy (the mirror of my life :D), but the sounding should be right. Had much fun while composing, wanted to try out some more stuff, but deadline strikes (never mind, i can do it some other time). Now, i'm heading back to entertain and chat with the guests in the dinning room.

can't wait to hear the other entries.

machinesmith

With women outnumbering men 2:1 I have to agree with psishock also I've heard you can actually Pay for certain...specialities that only women can provide! Will wonders never cease.

@LPchip: Thanks! Actually i checked the file and I think its only the filename thats showing up (no actual file attached) dunno why that's happening, devs?

psishock

This seems to be the longest "last day" in my life. It last almost 3 entire days. =)

LPChip

Voting has now been closed.

I announced the last day about half a day too early, but better warn people too early than too late XD.

We have a surprising 8 entries! Great guys! Really great. :)

I'll be posting a download pack shortly, after which we will be able to vote.

EDIT: I seem to have forgotten how to vote.

You'll have to send your voting list to me by PM. I'll make the results public after I received 7 PM's.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

psishock

Quote from: "LPChip"Voting has now been closed.
wash your face LP in the morning, before you post stuff. The voting will just start after a short while, the submitting phase has ended. :D

*sits in his chair and constantly refreshing 'till he can download the voting pack*

LPChip

Rabik, I noticed that your song uses one instance of the I3DL2 Reverb Dx effect. Would you mind changing that to a WavesReverb or remove it? Its not in the list of allowed plugins for this compo.

Rakib

I don't know how I missed that part but the new entry is up now.
^^

Nahkranoth

I3DL2 Reverb Dx
Isn't it just a standard dx effect? I have it too.

Saga Musix

It clearly is. What the hell are you talking about LP?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

it's surely is, but it's clearly not on his allowed list. :D
I've almost missed that part too, luckily i haven't used it. :)

Rakib

It's removed now and replaced with WavesReverb. Waiting for the go to download the other entries.
^^