ModPlug Central Last.fm Group

Started by bvanoudtshoorn, March 21, 2008, 05:06:43

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

Hi everyone,

Following in the footsteps of TwiTerror (Josh Welchel) at TraxInSpace, I've started up a Modplug Central group at Last.fm. And, because of my excessive laziness, and the fact that my fiancee wants to go somewhere, now, I've copied and pasted everything below this paragraph from his post at TiS. :) You can get to the group here.

Barry

Quote from: "TwiTerror"For those that don't know, last.fm is a website that tracks your listening habits and recommends you artists and whatnot. In addition, there is a radio service that will play you things they think you will like (My Recommendations) or just play the station of any 'tag' you want.

You can also put your music up on last.fm for thousands to hear. It's awesome. I love it. I don't get enough.

Anyway, it's easy, it'll scrobble your winamp, WMP, itunes, you name it (works with Mac, linux, windows, as well. Also, works on your iPod and other portable devices, how delicious). It's how you can tell if I'm really listening to those songs you recommend me to download, too.