Moderator at modplug.com on vacation?

Started by Harbinger, March 21, 2008, 03:41:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Harbinger

I've uploaded more than a few days ago at modplug central, but i haven't seen my submissions, or anyone else's for that matter. Is this common? Did he go on vacation? Is this a student who has exams? What are we looking at here?

bvanoudtshoorn

That's strange... Maybe you could upload your tracks at TraxInSpace or Last.fm in the mean time. It's nice to spread your music more widely, anyway.

LPChip

I'm not sure, but I think MisterX is the only person that does New Release approvals.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

MisterX

My apologies, I haven't been in the habit of checking the queue since there haven't been that many submissions.  The queue has been cleared, thanks.
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

Harbinger

Thanks MisterX!

Unfortunately, though, there seems to be a problem at the download link. I sent you a PM, to see if you can check out the problem. Let us know what you find and when it's fixed...

BTW, MisterX, yours is the only point i intend to bring my produced track music. Yours is the perfect little hideaway i can link to with my colleagues who use MPT, because i don't want the masses all over my productions. So keep checking, at least for the next few weeks.  8)

EDIT: Problem fixed.