[GAME] Good News Bad News

Started by SoundCrafter, January 17, 2007, 23:09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

Good News: But the virus is really a computer-enhancing super-system (called, coincidentally, Linux), so you find that everything runs more stably, quickly, efficiently, securely, and prettily.

Saga Musix

Bad News: Some of your favourite applications refuse to start now!

btw, some other bad news: your avatar is a little bit tooooo big :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

Good News: But there are better ones that run! And you get to play with a recipe management program called "Gourmet" which delights your gf!

(also, I've fixed my avatar. ::))

Saga Musix

Bad News: Linux development has just ceased when the Fairies appeared!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

Good News: But I can still keep coding in PHP, adding better functionality to my compo engine. :)

Saga Musix

Bad News: Even with your PHP skills, you can't fix that error i just explored in OpenMPT :(

bvanoudtshoorn

Good news: But I haven't used samples in MPT for well over a year now, so it doesn't really bother me!

Really Weird Person

Bad news:  But you have to use those (as well as instruments on some occasions) to mix songs together!

Saga Musix

Good News: The errors has already been fixed! (i guess....)

Really Weird Person

Saga Musix

QuoteBad News: Even with your PHP skills, you can't fix that error i just explored in OpenMPT

Bad News: RWP forgot to post Bad News!

älskling

Good news: it doesn't matter!

Really Weird Person

Bad news:  I was unsure as to what errors were being referenced (and still am). It appears that Mr. Interesting Language changed his name (I do not want to use what his name was because of the language, but, hey, that is probably just me.) BTW, is my signature a tad bit better now that the picture's size has been scaled a little?

residentgrey

Good News: I can make a banner for you if you like.

Good News for realz (in regards to gourmet): You melted her heart with your mad-leet Legasse skillz.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Really Weird Person

Bad News:  Banners = ads = annoying Perhaps I am missing the mark a little (like not understanding who is being talked to there, or just being weird like I do/am).