[GAME] Good News Bad News

Started by SoundCrafter, January 17, 2007, 23:09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundCrafter

Haha, nice guys.

GOOD NEWS: With all the money you've earned, you've purchased a Ferrari, a Porsche, a Corvette, AND a Harley! You got over that fast!
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

BAD NEWS: But the road taxes are so massive that you pay more than you have and thereby entering your second mid-life crisis.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

residentgrey

GOOD NEWS: You sell the Ferarri, Porsche, and the Corvette, take your synths and lucky laptop, and become an underground travelling synth artist whose fame is fueled by your mysteriousness. You travel under the name 'Tarmac Crew' after your fav synth group.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

LPChip

BAD NEWS: But since you're driving a harley, you can't really bring your synth with you as its big massive and too cool to risk getting damaged, so instead you'll have to try luring people to your home.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

SoundCrafter

GOOD NEWS: As it just so happens, you live in Ibiza...soo....
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

Quote from: "SoundCrafter"
4. No following up your own post.

According to the rules, you can't post 2 statements. Therefor I've deleted ResidentGrey's post. That post contained both a good and bad news statement, which is similar as following up your own post.

SoundCrafter

Yup, pretty much what I meant. Thanks for the clear-up and if it happens again, you could just edit the post and add a note.g.
-SC[/b]

residentgrey

what? oh well, it was funny and it was in one post deliberately for effect not a follow up, just one post. oh well...

hmmmm...

BAD NEWS: Ibiza just got hit by an F5 hurricane.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

SoundCrafter

NOO! You BASTARD!

GOOD NEWS: As it just so happens, I was playing there when it happened and my bumpin basslines drove the hurricane away.

LPChip

BAD NEWS: But even though the hurricane was blowed back from Ibiza, the cold-front collided with the hot-front which caused for a change in the windflow, with as result, that the hurricane was slingshotted back to Ibiza.

Saga Musix

GOOD NEWS: We all don't live there!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

SoundCrafter

BAD NEWS: Except me and Tarmac Crew. As a result, the music world has lost two excellent musicians.

Saga Musix

GOOD NEWS: There's more space for new talents now!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

BAD NEWS: But you've died before they actually reached a level of good sounding music

Saga Musix

GOOD NEWS: Timbaland died aswell when hearing those guys practising.