[GAME] Good News Bad News

Started by SoundCrafter, January 17, 2007, 23:09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundCrafter

BAD NEWS: ...and realized you've pissed yourself.
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

GOOD NEWS: .. but luckelly, that beautifull woman (whoever she is) didn't noticed... :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

SoundCrafter

ooh...hard (That's what she said!)

Bad News: ...but, she's a bit hormonal, and trashes your place, and slaps yo' face.
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

residentgrey

GOOD NEWS: You like that sort of thing.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

LPChip

BAD NEWS: But still, it DID hurt LOL :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

residentgrey

GOD NEWS: Your computer and synths escaped the woman's wrath.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

SoundCrafter

God news? lol...

BAD NEWS: Your $13,000 grand piano and your $2.6 Million Stradivarius violin did not.

LPChip

GOOOD News: But atleast they were insured.

SoundCrafter

haha... goood news. You guys... :P

BAD NEWS: Apparently, this woman's wrath was considered an "Act of God", and hence, is not covered by your insurance.

MisterX

GOOD NEWS: You were able to argue to the insurance company that technically it would be an "Act of Goddess" and therefore a valid claim.
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

LPChip

BAD NEWS: But the entire claim procedure took more than 3 years before it became valid.

SoundCrafter

GOOD NEWS: By that time, you were able to get your REAL $2.6M Stradivarius out of the safe, and now you're $2.6 million richer! (USD, of course =P)

LPChip

BAD NEWS: But your neighbour saw this and out of an act of jealousy, he called the tax department who took 30% of your money.

tvdude

GOOD NEWS: But due an error in IRS protocols, and the sudden death of evil neighbour, the IRS dropped their claim against you, and refunded all the money, plus interest, as their star witness against you is now six feet under, and they are missing vital information because of their error.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

LPChip

BAAD NEWS: Due to all these problems, you've entered your first mid-life crisis.