GAME: Insult Waxhead

Started by Waxhead, September 07, 2006, 22:09:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Waxhead

Hi folks...

I think it's time to get nuts and have some fun now. I know this may sound pretty strange but I still think this can be great fun for everyone (even me actually).

I invite everyone to try to insult me without using words and sentences that will get you arrested. In other words: insult me as polite as possible.

I will refrain from posting to this thread for a while and I end the game by posting a message with the three best (most polite) insults.
After my post the first one to reply will get to choose the winner insult (of the three I selected)
The winner will then recieve his own personal insult by me as a final end to this game.

Rules:
- If you don't understand the rules don't post anything
- Only 1 post (and insult) per user.
- First line needs to be a insult
- You may add a comment after the insult
- If Waxhead starts crying just continue posting.
- Be polite! I don't care, but I bet the admin does ::)

That's it - have fun folks!!!! ;D

SoundCrafter

Oh, man, I can't resist this one!!!

The reason waxhead is called that is because he waxes his uber-bald head every day.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

MisterX

"I'm not sure what to think of this game, Waxhead, but that's okay - I know that you did your best and tried really hard to come up with a fun game."

Is that a good "polite insult"? ;)
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

LPChip

We understand that music just isn't something you're good at. Atleast you know how to make a game, right? :nuts:

I think this is a better version of MisterX's insult?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

This game looks like something LPChip could come up with.

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"This game looks like something LPChip could come up with.

HEY!!! You must Insult Waxhead, not meeee!!!!! :lol: :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Waxhead

GAME OVER:

Well not many participated in this rather amuzing game. Well what can you expect from this community who almost exclusively consist only of nice people ;)

So the tough part. I have to choose the three best insults. A very hard job since there actually was more than three people who participated.

SoundCrafter: Sorry, but you are not insulting me. You simply state a fact so you are out of the contest :P

LPChip: You broke the rules (by posting twice) so sorry dude. No prize for you!

MisterX: This was actually a good insult.

speed-goddamn-focus: Now you went to far. You dare to suggest that my brilliant scheme is something LPChip could come up with?! I find this VERY insulting!!!! :twisted: .

So here's my top three insulters list:

1. speed-goddamn-focus
2. MisterX
3. Everyone else (for not participating thus insulting me indirectly)

First one to reply to this post get to choose the winner insult. Good luck :)

DISCLAIMER:
BECAUSE THIS GAME IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE, THERE IS NO WARRANTY FOR THE GAME, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. EXCEPT WHEN OTHERWISE STATED IN WRITING THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE GAME "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE GAME IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE GAME PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE ORIGINAL POSTER BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR FIGHTS BETWEEN THE MODPLUG FORUM'S REGISTERED AND/OR UNREGISTERED USERS OR ANY OTHER USER, ANIMAL OR PLANT AVAILABLE OR UNAVAILABLE FROM ANY COUNTRY, STATE OR LOCATION. THE ORIGINAL POSTER RESERVE THE RIGHT TO APOLOGIZE BEFORE BEEING BANNED FROM THE FORUM BY THE ADMIN AND/OR MODERATORS. IF HOWEVER THE LATER IS NOT POSSIBLE THE ORIGNIAL POSTER REQUIRES THE RIGHT TO RE-REGISTER UNDER A FALSE NAME.

SoundCrafter

Quote from: "Waxhead"SoundCrafter: Sorry, but you are not insulting me. You simply state a fact so you are out of the contest

Well how was I supposed to know? I tried my hardest! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

KrazyKatz

I think considering the amount of people that entered... that should be the biggest insult of all!   :wink:
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

cyperkid

any proposals for round 2?
- looking for the one who posts the best sentence to get you for a date?
:twisted:
commodore stole my childhood

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "Waxhead"First one to reply to this post get to choose the winner insult.
I think SoundCrafter should win for the way he ignored the opportunity to choose the winner insult.

Waxhead

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"
Quote from: "Waxhead"First one to reply to this post get to choose the winner insult.
I think SoundCrafter should win for the way he ignored the opportunity to choose the winner insult.

I guess this idea will get you out of trouble right?  :lol:

SoundCrafter

Lol...I didn't even notice that. If its alright with waxhead I'll pick the winner.

Sam_Zen

I offered Waxhead 3 million plutonial rupiahs, to declare me the winner of this contest.
He agreed.

Diamond

Waxhead is a Waxhead.  Oh I forgot, the game is over!
:lol:
:?
:twisted: