Weird Buttons Below Channels' Buttons

Started by Really Weird Person, August 26, 2006, 02:49:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

What do the buttons below the channels' buttons do? What I mean is the ones with the centered underscore-like characters on them. It would be something like this

Button: Channel something (mutable and unmutable)
Button: Centered underscore (seemingly does nothing when pressed)

Edit by mod: Is it really necessary to write one thing 128 times and change its number? Therefore removed 127 of them.

SoundCrafter

OK, that many was completely unnecessary. A simple etc. would've worked.  
Those buttons allow you to access the effect of a channel if you've put one on that channel. The 'centered underscore' would be replaced by the effect's name.  :D
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

Agree with SC, and therefor modified the post.

As SC pointed out, when you load a VST plugin, and assign it to a channel, the first instance will be placed in the [     ---       ] slot of that channel. This way, you can quickly edit its settings. If you want the second plugin, you click that button, and then go to the menu Info->Outputs->... which has a list of the next plugins in the chain.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs