[Acid/Tekkno] BooT-SectoR-ViruZ - Tribal Tendencies (MP3)

Started by BooT-SectoR-ViruZ, August 15, 2006, 12:04:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Well made.
If this is tracker-based, it's an ideal example to show the grown power of OMPT in controlling realtime playback.
Because in a piece like this, the chosen number of pattern-loops and duplicating pattern-sequences, that produced this mp3, is just a possibility. Four times could be eight times .. You kept it short, so ending up with 3 minutes plus.
Playing this back as a DJ (with OMPT) for a dancing crowd, this material can easily be stretched to 15 minutes.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"Well made.
If this is tracker-based

it sure is bw0y  :P

thx
:)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

cyperkid

Chemical Bros, eh?
:wink:
(of course i don't know where they took that sample from...)
commodore stole my childhood

Saga Musix

just downloaded it, very very great tune, definitely a masterpiece! I like the tb303 work!
I'd be interested in the module itself, though :) would be nice if you'd atleast mail it personally to me :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Jojo"just downloaded it, very very great tune, definately a masterpiece! I like the tb303 work!
I'd be interested in the module itself, though :) would be nice if you'd atleast mail it personally to me :)

erm wow... a late reply ^_^

sure, just send me your email adress via pm
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Harbinger

Presentation is 7. Music is 3.  I was fine with it until it got to the point where i heard "I'm coming to your house to kill you!" MAJOR turn off! People try so hard to be so evil!

Except for that you do have some tracking talent. :wink: