Main Menu

artwork..

Started by hellscion, July 23, 2006, 12:37:43

Previous topic - Next topic

hellscion

how does that strike you..  8) i did these originally with a pencil, then scanned them and used a few effects filters.
Sometimes in order to see the light you have to risk the dark.

LPChip

The color combinations isnt my taste, but the drawing itself are very well done. :)

I really like the 3rd one.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

hellscion

a little grim i guess...

speed-goddamn-focus

it's hard to tell, they're a little small. but i guess i like them.

Sam_Zen

Thanks, hellscion. This emphasizes the fact that, at this digital stage, a composer can choose to express an idea audible or visually. Or combinations.
So I think think here must room for this on the forum. If it appears structural among the users, it maybe even should have its own category. 'graphics'.

hellscion

yeaa i've seen this on other sites kinda like modplug central. like artistbboard.com

music and art are closely tied in many ways...

LPChip

Yeah, I can make a forum for that. Note that usually the artist expresses himself visually by also displaying the coverart. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs