Opera 9 issue

Started by speed-goddamn-focus, July 20, 2006, 00:14:13

Previous topic - Next topic

speed-goddamn-focus

With Opera 9, the standard text (not quoted)  in posts appear in cyan. This doesn't happen in other phpBB boards, so I thought it may be an issue with the skin.

it's hard to read when it looks like this

Snu

hmm, im using opera 9 also, everything looks fine.

speed-goddamn-focus

Oh well, it's just me then... (on two computers)

rewbs

No it's not, several of us can reproduce it:
http://forum.openmpt.org/index.php?topic=701.0

I can see an unmatched } on line 190 of the stylesheet: http://lpchip.com/modplug/templates/MODPlug_red/MODPlug_red.css

Is there a quick way to override stylesheets in Opera (like Stylish in firefox)? If so we can find a fix and hassle LPChip to update the css.

LPChip

I removed the extra } at line 190. Can you tell me if the issue is fixed?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

It doesn't, but if you assign a color to the text in .postbody it'll work.

EDIT: sorry for missing the other thread.

speed-goddamn-focus

BUMP!

EDIT: WOOOHOOO!

mikosoft

My my ... I reported this a MONTH ago, and also pointed out the unmatched "}" (in fact rewbs pointed it out in the validator listing I pasted here).
Believe in Him and be free.

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "mikosoft"My my ... I reported this a MONTH ago, and also pointed out the unmatched "}" (in fact rewbs pointed it out in the validator listing I pasted here).
You have to be firm with LPChip. Like with a dog.

LPChip

I know miko, but I couldn't find a direct problem back then. I just did what people asked here.

(remove extra } at line 190 and add color tag for x...)

I couldn't verify if it worked cus I don't use that browser.

I also believe that I missed rewbs last message in that topic.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs