LPChip Joined the forum when he was -11?

Started by Really Weird Person, July 10, 2006, 20:13:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

That's weird, odd, wodd, odd, weird, odd, wodd, odd, weird... According to the forum and LPChip's Web site, he joined this forum when he was -11 (negative eleven)! I am not sure how he did that, but he did, unless one of the dates are wrong. His site says that he was born in 1981 (unless that is not his birth year), and the forum says that he joined in 1970. That's weird.

speed-goddamn-focus

It's not that weird, LPChip is just a fictional character and this is a hole in his plot.

LPChip

It seems that those that figure out why are very smart people. Maybe you can become smart and figure out why? :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

xaimus

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "LPChip"It seems that those that figure out why are very smart people.

Thank you, fictional LPChip.

Really Weird Person

So, LPChip is actually a character from a cartoon, video game, television show, etc, and LPChip named himself on this forum after that character? So, LPChip was not born in 1981 at all? How strange.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Really Weird Person

Nope, I have not seen "The Matrix", but I have heard of it. Is one of the character's names on that movie LPChip? I have learned about matricies in algebra class. I am not exactly sure how they work on a calculator though.

apple-joe

I haven't seen the Matrix, but wasn't it about a character of one side in the days, and another one in the nights?

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "apple-joe"I haven't seen the Matrix, but wasn't it about a character of one side in the days, and another one in the nights?
No, you're probably thinking of fight club.

PPH

============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============

Sam_Zen

QuoteIt seems that those that figure out why are very smart people. Maybe you can become smart and figure out why?
Great. .. !

I joined this forum when I was at the edge of black hole nr 14 in the 3rd parallel time-galaxy. A nice place to be.
I revisit this frequently, if I can. The beer is good and the inhabitants are friendly and intelligent.

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"
QuoteIt seems that those that figure out why are very smart people. Maybe you can become smart and figure out why?
Great. .. !

I joined this forum when I was at the edge of black hole nr 14 in the 3rd parallel time-galaxy. A nice place to be.
I revisit this frequently, if I can. The beer is good and the inhabitants are friendly and intelligent.

Ah, so it was you afterall that I've seen at bar Nunciota. I've always wondered.

yrk

Quote from: "LPChip"Maybe you can become smart and figure out why? :)

Here's a hint...
while (1) { fork(); }

Squirrel Havoc

QuoteHere's a hint...

/usr/bin/touch -innapropriatly LPChip

:twisted:
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.