Cheap Newspaper Vol. 179 - Anniversary!!!

Started by Louigi Verona, July 06, 2006, 12:25:05

Previous topic - Next topic

speed-goddamn-focus

Wow! This is one fantabulously engrossing magazine!

LPChip

And another great release!!!

The FAQ didn't answered one question though...

What if you want to donate MORE than 4,99? :)

Im a very optimistic person that does the same on daily basis. I can donate quite easilly some more ;)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Louigi Verona

You have to leave something for yourself, man. When you buy a magazine that costs $1.99, you don't bump a hundred for it, do you? =) But thx anyway!

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"You have to leave something for yourself, man. When you buy a magazine that costs $1.99, you don't bump a hundred for it, do you? =) But thx anyway!

Its about the idea. I support it, and its not that hard to be like this. I'm like this for a very long time and it feels great. Thats what I wanted to say :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Violette

Interesnaya gazeta. Vi tozhe russki, Louigi?

LPChip

Quote from: "Violette"Interesnaya gazeta. Vi tozhe russki, Louigi?

He might, but the rest of us doesn't. :) Care to translate it?

Violette

Quote from: "LPChip"
Quote from: "Violette"Interesnaya gazeta. Vi tozhe russki, Louigi?

He might, but the rest of us doesn't. :) Care to translate it?

Heheh okay. Word for word: interesting newspaper. are you russian too?  :wink:

LPChip

Quote from: "Violette"
Heheh okay. Word for word: interesting newspaper. are you russian too?  :wink:

Tnx :)

Louigi Verona

Hi, Violette!
Yes, I am Russian =) What city are you from?

Violette

...but why an Italian name? ;)

I was born in Moscow... not as exotic as St. Pete, but home is home...

Louigi Verona

Everybody here knows that my nick has a long boring story I don't explain. All I know is that my grandmother was Italian in one of her recent past lives.

Anyway, were you only born in Moscow, or do you live there as well? Because I live there too and we can meet and do some music together!

Violette

That would be so much fun, but alas, I don't live there... unfortunately I live in the States *don't throw tomatoes at me*

I really like your Afternoon track, btw.

Louigi Verona

hehe. how can I possibly throw tomatoes at someone who is several thousand km from me? =)

Thanks, I'm glad you like that track. Tell me when you'll be in Moscow!