[trance-house] electric horse (mptm)

Started by Exhale, February 21, 2024, 09:30:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Exhale

new tune... I am not sure of it for many reasons - there are a bunch of things that feel very right, but a bunch that feel very wrong, and I am unsure where I would take it next to fix the things that feel wrong without messing up the things that feel right, but hey it exists now and has a fair vibe to it, so there we go... I guess the tldr of that would be I am undecided.

enjoy?

EDIT : in the X1 upload I have fixed the loop of the second to last pattern for repeat plays.

DL attached

Vojvodinosaurus

i love your previous songs, but since you're undecided about this one, i suggest next time you make a song you're not sure about, try to not make it longer than 4 minutes, otherwise some might get bored trying to figure out if sth is off...
anyways, even this song rocks, i hear literally nothing wrong or misfitting and it gets 100% approval from me  :)
!IMPORTANT!
You are allowed to remix my songs ONLY in TRANCE/GOA/PSYTRANCE GENRE and NO Trap HiHat Rolls PLEASE
My stuff: https://alonetone.com/vojvodinosaurus

Exhale

Quote from: Vojvodinosaurus on February 21, 2024, 14:02:12i love your previous songs, but since you're undecided about this one, i suggest next time you make a song you're not sure about, try to not make it longer than 4 minutes, otherwise some might get bored trying to figure out if sth is off...
anyways, even this song rocks, i hear literally nothing wrong or misfitting and it gets 100% approval from me  :)
Heh good suggestion, i was exhausted after i made this but unable to sleep... soo that might have had something to do with my mindset about it... yeah i will listen again now that i have slept, maybe i will be more sure of it. Very glad you are enjoying the music  :)  that's why it is here and also as a way for ppl to learn to track.
EDIT:
Omg 8min long, u r right, this one is a chonker haha
I think the things making me undecided are the long intro, the melodies feel kinda undecided and questing even though they are supposed to be leading and the arp kinda feels kinda like it has a plan but misses its moments... but i like it at the same time... so i end up in limbo with the tune. Also when played on repeat some things seem to go wrong and the fadeout doesnt happen properly... welp things like that happen i guess. I see the pattern loop command doesnt work the second time around and all the following times... i will try set a pattern loop start and see if that helps fix that at least. Yup that seems to work... i will upload the updated one.