Oscilloscope View?

Started by hojinh58, December 26, 2023, 15:01:39

Previous topic - Next topic

hojinh58

I hope you're doing well. I have a question about using OpenMPT, and I'm interested in finding out how to display a Spectrum Analyzer or Oscilloscope View similar to what is shown in the attached image. I'm specifically looking for a way to visualize the audio waveform or spectrum while working on music in OpenMPT. Could someone please provide guidance on how to enable or set up this feature in OpenMPT?  Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Saga Musix

This isn't really possible at the moment unless you resort to loading individual oscillopscope plugins for every instrument. It's a long-term goal to be able to support individual per-channel or per-instrument scopes natively, but it's not quite as simple as one might think. The way those oscillopscope views on YouTube work is by exporting a separate stream file for each instrument in OpenMPT's stream export.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.