Master X (Malcolm X?)

Started by Really Weird Person, June 30, 2006, 16:26:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Does Master X have any relation to Malcolm X? I am just curious. I noticed the Master X thing and Malcolm X came to my mind for some strange, odd, strodd, odd, strange, odd, strodd, odd, strange... reason. The ellipsis only affects the odd, strange, odd strodd and it means that that part is continuous.

xaimus

KrazyKatz

There are men in white suits that can help you.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Really Weird Person

What does that mean, KrazyKatz? Are you one of them? Do you mean people with black coats with white shirts underneath? That seems weird, odd, wodd, odd, weird, but who ever said that I was not weird? I do not remember saying that.

Here is a link to a really weird Web site for you (but this one is not mine.)

http://www.homestarrunner.com

I may or may not have already posted that link somewhere, I cannot remember, but if I have not posted it yet, here it is.

DavidN

Really Weird Person

LATHED! Ow, I hope they have those corn chips in heaven!

Violette

err...
is it too late to delete my account from here?

LPChip

Quote from: "Violette"err...
is it too late to delete my account from here?

Yes, it is. :nuts:

Well, actually... it depends on how much you're willing to pay :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

"stay a while... stay forever!" Guess the game! (no googling or equvialent allowed)

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus""stay a while... stay forever!" Guess the game! (no googling or equvialent allowed)

You forgot something like: Anagati vista! Stay a while, staaaaaaaaaaay forevah!
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

xaimus

LPChip

Quote from: "xaimus"ANOTHER VISITOR

Ah lol. I always wondered what he said :P It makes sense though :D

Really Weird Person

In that case, LPChip, you forgot the laughing (Mwahahahahahahaha, or harharharharharharhar) after your forevah. Does Anagati Vista mean AltaVista? Whatever it means, it looks weird.

Really Weird Person

404'D! Ow! My browser!