▒ Preparing a new tracker in the future ▒

Started by Vad1m_1719, March 01, 2023, 07:51:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Vad1m_1719

Someone ModPlugger trackers the command are missing in MPTM mode. I have an idea to behind and make a new Tracker merges FastTracker ][ [XM], IMAGO Orpheus[IMF] and etc; called "Black Knight Tracker".
Black Knight Tracker isn't fantasy tracker but is text-mode tracker [like Scream Tracker 3, IMAGO Orpheus, Impulse Tracker and Schism Tracker] restore weird features, New features, New behaviour features [like panning 7.1 and 8.0]. Tested the code in schism tracker (I can complete ALL 12 command columns Ax Bx Cx Dx Ex Fx Gx Hx Ix(o0x) $x(s0x) ◄x(<x)(l0x) ►x(>x)(r0x)). BKT similar OpenMPT but adds commands like Set volume, Chorus in current channel with more types(example @C1 in 1st channel and @C2 in 2nd channel to set a predefined effects NOT a global), Reverb, Set key off, Set envelope position (demo with filter envelope here and my response: Filter with set envelope positions "&" is kind weird will put to the Black Knight Tracker), Set low value of sample offset yxxzzh, Note slides (demo here); the picture and cover(was found in MadTracker 2) are missing will be added.

Design, Artwork text-mode, Concept by me.

If you want to make a code and contribute in GitHub here

I'm the BLACK KNIGHT. I'm designing Text-Based GUI, see my header hacks

Vad1m_1719

Gif "E" meme inside BKT concept created by me

I'm the BLACK KNIGHT. I'm designing Text-Based GUI, see my header hacks

Saga Musix

Your tracker will remain a fantasy tracker as long as you have not proven with a single line of code that you can actually create such a tracker. Writing specs on paper (that repeat all of the same mistakes of the formats you are trying to imiate) and creating screenshots is not the same as developing a tracker.

To make it clear one last time: Our warning from IRC applies to this forum as well. Stop posting about "Black Knight Tracker" as long as there is not even a real executable that people can use to try out the tracker. Until then, your tracker does not exist and there is no need to spam multiple communities with it. If you do not adhere to this warning, your forum account will be terminated as well.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.