Ability to buy a great plugin with discount, due to july 9th

Started by LPChip, June 28, 2006, 17:55:10

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I'm talking about the plugin Electri-Q by AIXcoustic Creations.

This is a very powerfull and high quality parametric equaliser plugin. I have some experience with it. (first with posihfopit) and now Electri-Q, and it is far better than Sonitus Ultrafunk.

The price normally is 79,95 which I'd say is a great price considdered its quality and usability.

They give a discount for group purchases.

More info can be read here: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1950677

If many people here are interested in purchasing this plugin, we can create a group here, which can be added to the group at kvraudio.

I'm for instance interested in this plugin, but 79,95 waa a bit expensive at first. Not because this plugin is of an outstanding quality, but because 79,95 is alot of money :P However, this discount eases the price significally.

You can download a fully working demo that you have a limited time to configure it, untill it goes into "you must register". Enough to see how good it is.

Oh, and they fixed that "44khz is different than 96khz" issue.

My question is: are you interested in this offer? If so, please post here.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

XAVT

My my, chip... moved to commercials? I didn`t know you had salsemenship in you ;)
A cigarette a day keeps the doctor at bay.
A joint a week makes him look unique.

LPChip

Quote from: "XAVT"My my, chip... moved to commercials? I didn`t know you had salsemenship in you ;)

Eh... Surprise??? :nuts:

I've been a salesman for 6 months, and have the experience, but thats not the reason why I made this post.

I think more people are willing to make this offer.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

A quick count in that topic says 13 people. Which means that we're now at a price of 55 euro.

If we reach 20, it goes down to 50.