Evolution! Where 4 art Thou!!!!!!

Started by Karmann, June 24, 2006, 23:13:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Karmann

I'm just trying to locate any of my old Gang!  I saw the "911, in memory of" song that was written by a dear friend of mine..... are you out thre somewhere?????? :?:

Karmann

Mike
Matt
Luke
Pruno,"",(geez....I can't remember all of them!)
Jesse
Kim K.
Justin
Live it, Put it down on paper, Play it! Human's are NOT Perfect for a reason...

LPChip

If Kim K. is Kim Kraft, He's still out here, named as MisterX

Matt could be Matt Hartmann
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

MisterX

Quote from: "LPChip"If Kim K. is Kim Kraft, He's still out here, named as MisterX

Matt could be Matt Hartmann

Ayup, me and Hartman are here on this board from time to time, but I haven't heard a peep from Evolution in quite some time...
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

LPChip

I never heard of Evolution. What is it?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Pete Cacmac

Oh Geez... Karmann, remember me?  :D

I'd really like to know what those guys have been up to let's say last three years... I recently found some of my old traxx... And all those great memories came back to me. :D

Karmann

OMG!!!   Hi Pete!!!  Of course I remember you!!! How are you sweets? It's been a long time!!!

and Yes  Kim! dude!!!  How have you been? OMG  this is so great! I almost forgot about MisterX. hahaha   I miss your music...   You still In NJ? God I have Missed you guys!!! I'm very happy to have found some of ya'll!!!
So the BASTARD still gets around Eh?  heh  How many kids does he have by now... 3 or 5 or 6?  LOL  Tell him howdy for me.

I'll try and get on here more often now that I've located some of my old pals!    

Take care Pete!   I too have been listening to some of the old gangs music... I lost most of my raw files... but I still piddle around! :D

Karmann

Hello LPChip...

I don't know you, but I'm sure if your affiliated with Kim your cool indeed!

to answer your question, EVOLUTION  is a very talented artist whom I have had the pleasure of knowing for many years... as I know Kim and Matt... I saw one of his songs posted just days ago. Just trying to find the old gang once more...  and I did know Kim Krft was MisterX, It sorta slips my mind... I am kinda old ya know!  heh

take care LPchip...

LPChip

Quote from: "Karmann"Hello LPChip...

I don't know you, but I'm sure if your affiliated with Kim your cool indeed!

to answer your question, EVOLUTION  is a very talented artist whom I have had the pleasure of knowing for many years... as I know Kim and Matt... I saw one of his songs posted just days ago. Just trying to find the old gang once more...  and I did know Kim Krft was MisterX, It sorta slips my mind... I am kinda old ya know!  heh

take care LPchip...

Heh, Thanks! :P

Ah. Okay. I was wondering. It looked like Evolution was a group or something. I'm probably not affiliated with Kim as you have been, but I guess we're affiliated on a more "modern" way. I'd say, feel free to stay and participate in the community as it is now. You might discover new things you didn't knew and be able to contribute to it aswell. :)

Welcome aboard!

MisterX

Quote from: "Karmann"and Yes  Kim! dude!!!  How have you been? OMG  this is so great! I almost forgot about MisterX. hahaha   I miss your music...   You still In NJ? God I have Missed you guys!!! I'm very happy to have found some of ya'll!!!

Karmann!!! :)  I'm glad that you found us, too.

I've been well, and yes, I'm back in NJ.  I posted a song in the new downloads area of MPC:

http://download.modplug.com/index.php?action=downloads&id=976

It's not one of my latest, but I don't know if you had heard that one yet or not.

Quote from: "Karmann"So the BASTARD still gets around Eh?  heh  How many kids does he have by now... 3 or 5 or 6?  LOL  Tell him howdy for me.

You should be able to tell him "in person" since he does pop on this board from time to time.  He's still on #3 if I am counting correctly and if I have all of the information. ;)  He's as brilliant musically as ever, but having less and less time to express it between family and work. :(

Quote from: "Karmann"I'll try and get on here more often now that I've located some of my old pals!

Yes, please do!   Welcome back!
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

Karmann

Thanx for the welcome guys! Just to let you guys know, I'm still working at Martin's PGA TOUR Superstore, Still Married to my husband Mike 29 years now, and things are going well for us now.... we had a rough last 2 years, but I'm hoping that I can finally get back to normal and write some tunes very soon.  So I'll pop in often to chat with you's.

Glad to be here!!! Now.... lets download that song of yours Kim...
I still play The Valiant and the wicked almost evry single day on my way to work... I Love that piece of music!

See Ya!!!

Karmann

Where can a girl find an online avatar? I can't remember where I got my last one... And it's gotta be FrEe of course......????   I'm feelin Naked here!!!!

LPChip

Quote from: "Karmann"Where can a girl find an online avatar? I can't remember where I got my last one... And it's gotta be FrEe of course......????   I'm feelin Naked here!!!!

How about google for +avatar

which can lead to: http://www.avatarity.com/

Karmann

Avatarity doesn't support online avatars.... although they do have nice ones. You have to download it to your computer. I don't have any web space to put one on. I'll try Google..... Thanks LPChip. :D

Karmann

Kim,

I listened to the SK Concerto....  I LoVe this kind of music. I still try and write something similar, but it usually ends up weird(like Me) heh
But I really loved it. thanks for letting me listen to it! it was a treat.
You Rock Dude!

Karmann