Why doesn't vibrato work?

Started by dublUayaychtee, June 10, 2021, 22:43:50

Previous topic - Next topic

dublUayaychtee

I am using the Hxx effect in .mptm format, and the vibrato is not creating any audible effect. I've tried setting the vibrato by double clicking and using the drop down menu and sliders, but that also is not working. How can this be fixed?

dublUayaychtee

Nevermind, I realized I needed to put it on each row, not just the first.

Saga Musix

Note that when working with samples, you can also configure a vibrato that is always played when the sample itself is played, saving you some pattern commands; look into the Auto Vibrato section.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Also, H00 will use the last entered value, so H82 followed by lots of H00 will make all H82, which makes it a lot easier to change the vibrato at a later state.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs