Author Topic: [Power Metal] The Damned Are Redeemed (MP3) First Post  (Read 174 times)

Offline Digital_Stealth

• Shy artist
  • Operating System: Windows 10
[Power Metal] The Damned Are Redeemed (MP3) First Post
« on: August 12, 2020, 02:39:23 »
Well, what better to make my post about, than a short instrument test I did? Yes, this was only just a test to see if the organ worked! And before you ask, YES, this was made all with OpenMPT!  ;D

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h45tj7tf2upomik/The%20Damned%20Are%20Redeemed.mp3?dl=0
Don't worry, that smoke from your computer is just performance, baby!

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
    • Download music, samples, VST plugins: Saga Musix Website
  • Operating System: Windows 10 x64
Re: [Power Metal] The Damned Are Redeemed (MP3) First Post
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 16:43:24 »
Welcome to the community!

And before you ask, YES, this was made all with OpenMPT
Don't have to ask if you provide the module file. ;D - it's not mandatory of course, but it's always appreciated so that people can learn from each other, especially when it comes to music that is not "traditional" tracker music.

I don't have much to say about the song as I'm not that much into metal, however on a technial side I was a bit surprised that the organ in the intro is all mono. It sounds very sterile that way. Maybe a bit of reverb or chorus could have helped there, in particular since the organ later seems to be in stereo.
ยป No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.