Anyone want to collab on a song?

Started by Toast, March 24, 2016, 23:57:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Toast

Hello there! :)

I was just looking to collab with anyone who wants to on a song sometime in the future... if you want to contact me about this just email me at thbh88@gmail.com

I hope to get a response! :D

LPChip

What kind of music do you make and how long have you been tracking?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: LPChip on March 25, 2016, 20:12:56
What kind of music do you make
Or to put it in a different perspective: Which styles would you like to try out if you could collab with someone who is more experienced in them - because that can be even more fun than just cooperating in something you already feel safe at.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Toast

Well, I've been using the tracker for ten months or so, and I've made 55 songs. I'd say that my music has elements of chiptune music and a bit of electronic too...

Brozilla

Quote from: Toast on March 28, 2016, 22:57:48
I'd say that my music has elements of chiptune music and a bit of electronic too...
If you're still interested I'd like to work as well. Fiddled with some genres but the most recent being Super NES/SNES-like music. Obviously not the same flavor as chip but.....
44.1 vs. 48khz sampling rate