Whey hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Morgenblume, April 30, 2006, 22:00:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgenblume

http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=26811

Divas and Lazerus Traditional English Folk song    8)

I am very pleased with myself, and very, very grateful for all your help and patience.

a girly hug to the lot of you, just this once, is in order I think  :)

Morgenblume

Sam_Zen

I'm not very pleased about the given download of this work, because I'm forced to become a member of something before I have access to the actual file. Things I refuse categorically.

Morgenblume

I didn't know you had to join to download.  
Its also at Myspace and MOM, I don't know if they do  the same thing.

You just rained on my parade a bit  with that info. Here's a link to myspace, its possible they don't do the same thing, but I don't know. Anyway I can easily Email the mp3, its under 4Mb. Whatever,  I am still delighted and very pleased with finding a way to record my music.

http://www.myspace.com/httpwwwmyspacecomorgenblume  

Morgenblume

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"I'm not very pleased about the given download of this work, because I'm forced to become a member of something before I have access to the actual file. Things I refuse categorically.
You can still stream it tho.

Nice voice btw!

Morgenblume

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"
Quote from: "Sam_Zen"I'm not very pleased about the given download of this work, because I'm forced to become a member of something before I have access to the actual file. Things I refuse categorically.
You can still stream it tho.

Nice voice btw!

Cheers "speed-goddamn-focus".

I also get miffed about having to be a member of anything, it always entails spam in the end,  but I like that site very much, and so I forgive them. Anyone who wants that track from Modplug can drop me request to EMail it to them. Its the least I can do. I am now able to make an acoustic album on my own. On Friday I couldn't have done. Life is like that sometimes. Turn a corner, step in a cowpat, turn another, find a gem :)

Morgenblume

Matt Hartman

Rarely do I get the chance to catch someone JUST starting out.

Tell you what Morgenblume, I'm willing to host your first 12 tracks on my server if you want? No spam, no anything besides a highly direct link to your music.

PM me if you'd like, or email me with your song attached and I'll upload it to my server and return a link for you.
Yeah, sure. Right. Whatever.

Matt Hartman

Screw that Morgenblume, I just heard your track, there's obvious talent here.

I'm sponsoring you completely. I may even give you your own page on my site.

It's rare when some serious talent breaks through here and I can easily recognize talent.  

If this is your first track, I can only imagine your later tracks as you naturally improve your navigation around the tracker itself.

Friggin harmonizing even? *Nice*.  :twisted:

If you'd like, I can offer my help on the tracker and how to optimize your music. Even how to push the tracker to do things that aren't typically done in most tracks.

You will eventually stop using whole long run samples and start inputting individual notes with all the same imperfections and dynamics which in turn gives you much more control over all aspects of the accompaniment down to the smallest detail.

Good job Morgenblume!
My wife is going to eat up your music.  :wink:
Yeah, sure. Right. Whatever.

Morgenblume

Ooer Matt! Hold yer horses!

Thank you for the lovely flowers.   :D  

The whole point is that I want to do things on my own. I have got a lovely album that a studio produced for me a decade ago (it cost a bomb and was vanity in full bloom), a lovely album that a friend produced for our collaborative work last year, and a collection of ace rock recordings that another friend recorded for me also over the last year. All men.

I am not a rampant femininst, but I woke up about a week or so ago and realised that while they were spending energy on me, they were not creating themselves.

There followed courageous tracks that I recorded using an mp3 player and messing around with the carnage in a wave editor, then a piece of pirated software was given to me, it was great for 10 days, then it discovered the Jolly Roger and kicked me out.

Then I fell over this site whilst googling for a demo that had "save" enabled. So you see why I am truly grateful to LPChip and you people on this site?

I don't want to take any more of anyone's energy than I do with my questions, so I can't accept your kind offer of web facilities, BUT you can feel free to use any of my music on your site if you want to, it's free because I want it to be available if people want it. Mixposure may have a few faults but it actively encourages people to become better and more independant musicians.

I think I can probably fit a few more tracks onto my own website if I prune carefully, and I'll get to that as soon as I can.

I just discovered the instruments. Geek city here I come. I think this will have me hopelessly addicted in a few more hours  8)

Thanks again for your lovely words. :)

Morgenblume

Post me an EMail address and I'll Email the song to you if you want.